Yes, he did. What a wonderful day for a girl who misses her sewing machine AND has the extreme need to craft (see previous post). However, I will have to say that he quoted a pretty exact number of outfits that need to be made for the newest Spears to actually offset/justify the cost of purchasing said sewing machine. To my credit, I've already made myself a homemade Bella Band AND a sweet little dress for the new baby.
Folks, we are well on our way to the 25 outfit quota! Ahhhhh, bliss!
6 comments:
Hmm...my husband bought me the exact same sewing machine...I have only managed to make curtains for our bedroom and seat straps for the car! I need to come take lessons from you.
Adorable dress! You are so talented. And I have to tell you that I'm way past the Bella Band stage. Oh my goodness.
We're having boy #3!!
Michelle - Come on over anytime. We'll send the boys out with the kids and sew all day! It's warmer here right now anyway!
Dana - excited about the boy-ness! Laughed when Nick posted about the initial being SHT though!
The dress is adorable. I am so happy for all of you. what do the boys think about having a sister?
Impressive. I never knew you were so talented!
I just realized that I could be using a Bellaband right now to keep these darn maternity pants up. I thought they were just for the early weeks. Please post a picture of yours when it's made!
Post a Comment