Lots of goings on in our house this week:
One in our midst suddenly (after much crying, protesting, etc) became unable to pronunciate (combo of pronounce and enunciate) words containing the letter S.
Another one announced the debut of her extremely culturally appropriate baby gift from our local vegetable lady. She was so excited to don the shirt that says, 'HOT: World Famous Name'. She is an Asian-inspired baby after all.
The school-age children are continuing to rock the workfolders, which is a take on the workbox system (you can google if interested - which I'm SURE you are). I will spare you all the drama and explanation - the workfolders are literally MY HOMESCHOOLING SALVATION.
And after that, we were all just tuckered out.
Another one announced the debut of her extremely culturally appropriate baby gift from our local vegetable lady. She was so excited to don the shirt that says, 'HOT: World Famous Name'. She is an Asian-inspired baby after all.
The school-age children are continuing to rock the workfolders, which is a take on the workbox system (you can google if interested - which I'm SURE you are). I will spare you all the drama and explanation - the workfolders are literally MY HOMESCHOOLING SALVATION.
And after that, we were all just tuckered out.
1 comment:
This picture of her sleeping makes me want to hold her more than ever!!! So darn cute!
Post a Comment