The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, says my soul, therefore I will hope in him.
Friday, July 15, 2011
Sweetest Brother
One morning after breakfast, I walked in on this scene. If you can't tell, Jon Thomas is reading his latest book, sitting by Sarah's bassinet and holding her hand. Melts my heart. I hope he is always this sweet to her!
4 comments:
This is precious. Hope you guys are doing well now that you are back home.
So sweet! Wilson is still infatuated with Harvey, 8 weeks later. Maybe it's something about their age that makes them great big brothers.
so precious
Is it possible for me to love your family more...besides show you that love and actually come see you :)
Post a Comment