A Valentine's Day miracle occured - we received packages ON Valentine's Day that contained . . . CONVERSATION HEARTS. So exciting. After enjoying those little treats all afternoon, we made dinner the main attraction. The boys helped set the table, and they helped Daddy pick some flowers for me. Then they went upstairs to 'get ready'. They got to choose their own 'nice clothes' for our dinner. If you can note, however, Charlie 'forgot' about my admonition to remember to wash off his face. There were dirt streaks all over that kid during dinner! We had a fun evening talking about what love really means. Everyone got special surprises from our recent trip - fun candy straight from the good ol' U.S.A. Woohoo! And then we dug into a red velvet cake with cream cheese icing (which I then polished off the following day - I mean, I'm eating for two you know).
1 comment:
You totally put me to shame on the V-day thing!
Thanks for the reminder that I'm NOT eating for two - need.to.remember.that!
Post a Comment