When the electricity goes off three different times during the three different cycles of your laundry (wash, rinse AND spin) it takes a while for the load to get finished - like eight hours or so. Because it was pitch black outside when the clothes did finish, I didn't opt to hang them on the line. I think I'm pretty creative - utilizing the banister and empty, unused bunk bed in such an ingenious way. I think I'm going to need to figure out another permanent, inside clothes drying arrangement when monsoon comes, but for now, the banister works for me.
1 comment:
Hey! Whatever works. I am sure there will be many more times you will have to come you with an imagitive idea to get something done.
I really enjoy reading about you guys and your time there. We are thinking about you and know things are going to work out great. Hope those decisions are going well and your path is getting clearer.
Post a Comment