Friday, August 19, 2011

Fun Fridays . . . AKA I need some accountability

From the previous post, you know that our school year has begun.  I am DETERMINED this year not to get so bogged down in all the learning, that I forget to do the fun stuff along the way.  So you, my dear cyberspace friends, just became my accountability partners.  This is the first of a series of school year posts I'll do call Fun Fridays.  I'll give you a glimpse (whether you want it or not) of what our week was like.  Just a few photos to show you the terrific, awesome fun things we are doing in our school.  Because the fun, awesome, terrific things are important!

This week there was shaving cream involved.


 Charlie practiced writing his vowels in the shaving cream.


And JT practiced the ol' spelling list.


We finished off our study of maps and mapping by making a salt dough map of the continents and oceans.

Wow, looks like this was the week of ooey, gooey messy activities  Wonder what the theme for next week will be?

No comments: