Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Countdown to Monday!

Monday is the big day! We called the airlines to find out how much our excess baggage will cost, and now we are debating if we should just load the suitcases heavier or take a larger number. We'll see. Packing run #2 is tomorrow. Hopefully the last!!!!

We are so excited to begin this wonderful adventure! Let the countdown begin!

3 comments:

Kathryn Taylor said...

Yee Haw! I'm glad Charlie pulled through with flying colors. Can't wait to hear your impressions. I'll be on the edge of my seat until you get internet.

Unknown said...

We're praying for you guys! We love you so much. Love, the Pedens

Bridget said...

We are praying for you guys....and miss you already!!! Tell JT Sam can't wait to see him when he is 10! He said, "Mommy, when we see them again I will be double digits!" Love you!