The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, says my soul, therefore I will hope in him.
Friday, November 6, 2009
SEVEN!
Seven-year-old Spiderman! I am so blessed with my precious family. Tomorrow, we will celebrate again at the bowling alley - JT's choice!
I love Spiderman. Ella and I watched Spiderman on episodes of Superfriends this past Saturday morning. She laughed when I told her I used to pretend to have superpowers like Iceman, Aquaman, Spiderman, etc. She giggled outloud when I told her about my birthday cake (similar to this one) and my prized Spiderman PJ's and Superoo underwear...lol. It was precious.
1 comment:
I love Spiderman. Ella and I watched Spiderman on episodes of Superfriends this past Saturday morning. She laughed when I told her I used to pretend to have superpowers like Iceman, Aquaman, Spiderman, etc. She giggled outloud when I told her about my birthday cake (similar to this one) and my prized Spiderman PJ's and Superoo underwear...lol. It was precious.
Post a Comment