
No, I didn't have an unfortunate accident. But I did have a root canal. When I got home to recover (mainly because I had to take a narcotic to actually sit in the chair for the procedure AND I tried to look extra sick for the picture), Dr.
JT took very good care of me and even bandaged me up with scotch tape and toilet paper on the jaw. It's a very effective cure.

Here's Jonathan putting our stuff in attic storage. All things considered, he looks pretty happy. I
should've taken an after photo, because it was 300 degrees in the attic. The after picture wasn't as happy.

Some of our boxes that went into the attic. These are things I just couldn't part with.

Here are the boys playing at
Meme's. They had such a great time with the wheelbarrow, climbing trees and with the kitty cat Meme and Kirby 'adopted' after it followed us home from a walk one day. Unfortunately, the kitten met an untimely demise about three days before we left
Meme's.
Our company is taking some time to give us some training before our big move. We really appreciate that they are taking the time to teach us how to live in another culture rather than just putting us on a plane!
4 comments:
It's good to see an update on you, although the first picture was a little shocking!! Gee, Carrie, are you trying to scare us to death? JT is an awfully cute doctor, though.
When I had a root canal, I did not get any good narcotics nor did I have a facial bandage! Did everything go OK?
What timing, huh?
k
Hope that you are feeling better. Your blogs put me to shame, I mean my life is normal...maybe that is why I haven't been able to think about something to blog recently. Keep up the good work my friend!
oh my gosh.. when i got on here and saw that picture i thought you had been shot in the face. nice to know it was a root canal.
Post a Comment