Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tagged

I've spent the last two days since KPB tagged me trying to thing of 7 random/weird facts about myself. Hmm, I'm so normal and calm, it's been really hard. Anyway, here it goes . . . .
1. I hate touching fleece. It makes my skin crawl. When my kids were little, people gave us all these very cute fleecy outfits and blankets which all went into a consignment sale NWT.
2. I am overly fascinated with Amish people but have never traveled to Amish country. I think it would be fun to be Amish and live a simpler life.
3. I was First Lady of the state of Mississippi for a week in 10th grade at Youth Legislature.
4. I once baked a cake to celebrate Mole Day (the number not the animal). Please don't comment, I know what you're thinking.
5. I was the athletic trainer at my high school. Stinky, sweaty ankle wraps were my specialty.
6. I LOVE cheap candy. If it costs under a buck and it's sweet, I'm in - gummy bears, sweet tarts, Big League Chew, caramel apple lollipops, Fun Dip, Hot Tamales, yum yum!
7. I read 4-5 books every week.
Okay, I will tag some other folks who might not ever do it because they NEVER UPDATE THEIR BLOGS: Amber, Bridget, Melanie, Mary Kay and Cindy.

1 comment:

Kimpossible said...

So, there were lots of funny things here ... but for some reason I laughed out loud about Big League Chew.

I have never understood that book reading thing you can do. If it were anybody else, I wouldn't even believe it, but you are such a plethora of useless facts and information -- I mean, not that it's all useless of course -- that it's not hard to believe.

I suggest Barbara Kingsolver, for the record, but not Poisonwood Bible -- that might scare your pants off.