It's been almost a week, and we are settled into our new home, hooked up to the internet and FINALLY watching the Olympics. The boys are adjusting really well, and they love their new rooms! They made their first 'real' friends yesterday and even got invited to ride bikes! We are talking best friend material here! :) Jonathan is fully oriented and scheduled to begin classes on Monday! WOW! Everything so far is good! Here are some photos of our new abode!

The living room

The kitchen and table/bar complete with spinning stools - my only complaint about the apartment. Do you know what spinning chairs do to a mother?

The Master Bath

Charlie's room - the boys are in love with their 'new' furniture which includes a desk!
4 comments:
Looks like a great place! So...I am not linked anymore...I feel so left out!
Wow, looks like you've done a great job of settling in. I'm sure it won't take long for you and Jonathan to make new "best friends" as well - just don't forget us back in GA.
BTW, you look great!! (the family does too)
Wow, I agree with mk... That Loo-siana air is agreeing with you. You look beautiful!
Post a Comment